Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

King Chef Judah - Roast

Facebook may have removed the post, but I still got this jawn. And I haven't forgotten this son of a bitch reported the post,  





I ban one bitch ass dude from the page, and another HEmotional ass dude pops up.

Look, I don't know when dudes start doing things like bitches, but it's pretty bitch made to tag another man in a post, just so we can sit up & argue back & forth about not liking one another, women do that, that's not something a man does, I don't have time for that. If I got the authority to ban a son of a bitch, then I'm going to ban the son of a bitch. And now since your HEmotional hotep ass "felt" his pan, I'm going to ban you as well & make a post about you, so you can read it from afar.



I still got his original comment as an email


No comments:

Post a Comment