Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

All Press is Good Press - Part 2

Here's another Facebook page ran by a wack brawd, now they're trying to say I ain't black because I've serving them that fire. Now they're trying to discredit me. I haven't said anything about black women that wasn't true. I haven't belittled black women. Black women have said that black men ain't shit for 40+ years, they said they didn't need black men, since when has that been belittling? Since when has that made someone anti-black, or anti-black women? Y'ALL SAID IT, I repeated what you said, so I guess that means you're not pro-black men, according to your logic @Black Women with Real Hair. I guess that means your a funky white bitch behind your profile, I guess that means you're not pro-black if we go by your logic. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment