Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

The Stop Simping Ugly Pageant; the Prequel

This eyesore should have made the first annual Stop Simping Ugly Pageant-


I banned this chick a few days ago, she’s a troll. A while ago we went back and forth on a post about bitches giving out fake phone numbers and how to deal with the situation, she admitted on the post she had done what I was instructing the male followers to avoid and appeared mad that I did. Towards where we went back and forth on quite a few other post which caused me to roast her on because she was being antagonizing which I came to the conclusion she wasn’t a real supporter of My page, but a troll. She was dumb enough to admit that she only followed the page for entertainment. Not because she supported me or my content. Who the fuck goes around liking pages they don’t support other than a lame brawd with no life? She said she was married and her photos indicate she has kids but where does she find the time for her husband and kids to be antagonizing to pages she does not like or support? She must fuck her dildo’s more than her husband, I can’t think of him being a stand up guy. A man of quality if she’s sitting around the house trolling facebook pages all day he’s a simp. A henpecked sucker. This bitch ain’t got a life. -SSM
MrzSunkissed Booth


No comments:

Post a Comment