Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Nice Guy vs The Simp

if nice Guys were really "nice guys" they'd be nice to EVERYBODY not just a cute girl. Cute girls see you're only nice to them & not other girls & they know you only want to smash "nice guys" so they do to "nice guys" what "nice guys" planned to do to the fine bitches, they get what they want out of them (use) then discard them.
I mean let's be real. Are "nice guys" really nice guys? When was the last time you "nice guys" took a big jawn or an ugly brawd out? Gave ole ladies rides, opened doors for everybody, not just a fly shawty but anybody? All the effort you put in to being nice to the cute looking home girl but not the same effort to a big jawn or a ugly jawn or shit any jawn for that matter?
See, I can admit that I'm not a nice guy or a gentleman.
I do what I want when I want because I can, sometimes I hold the door open for somebody, women, children and men included. Sometimes I might help a chick carry her stroller up/down a set of steps in places, sometimes I'll look at her and keep on going, fuck that, she should've Fucked somebody who cared about her, Shit she looks ungrateful and has an attitude.
I do what I feel like doing if I feel like doing it. If I am in the mood to do it. I don't believe in karma or things coming back to bite me in the ass because I move forward & my bullheadedness. I don't worry about anything. If I was on a bus or train & somebody needed a seat I'd give it up if I'm close to my destination or don't really need it. But if I didn't feel like it, fuck her she should've Fucked somebody with a car. I'm not giving anybody a ride, gas is expensive and friendship & good luck don't pay for gas, I don't ask people for shit I can't give back.
Does it make me a bad guy, I guess. Do I care? If It doesn't benefit me, I don't. But at least people would know I'm not after anything when I do something genuine. Consider me a poorly trained charizard.  -SSM  9/6/13


No comments:

Post a Comment