Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

When approaching females...

It's pretty lame of a brawd to get upset that you're spitting at other females after you spit at them as if they are special & they haven't done a damn thing for you. 

They act as if they should be the only one you spit at as if they are special or some shit...
THEEEEEEEN!!! When you reach out to females, trying to set something up they like to play phone tag as if to put you in the average guy category.

Fellas as far as I am concerned a chick that has done nothing for me is just another brawd with a vagina. So, when you are hitting up a brawd, trying to reach out, yanno, call them up. You should give them a few chances to get back at you before you delete their numbers and move on. Brawds like to think we're just waiting around for them sitting by the phone like we are average dudes who are happy to hear from them 2 weeks after they've exercised their options. 

You got females who like to play "phone tag" they've text or call you when they don't have the options and they like to text or call you when they FEEL like it. Far as I'm concerned I want a chick to hit me up the same day I hit her up & if she doesn't, then I'm expecting the next day otherwise by the 3rd she's been charged. I'm not for the phone tag, I'm the #1 draft pick. Yea she got other dudes in her ear but as far as I'm concerned them dudes ain't me & they ain't spitting like me. The dudes she got in her ear are average & I'm spitting game. They are downgrades who think trying everything they can to get some pussy is game & it ain't I got the upgrade. 

Whenever females pull this type of bullshit it's like she's comparing you to the average guy.
And if she does hit you up past your limit (her expiration date) you ask her; "who is this?" Brawds like to think they matter so when they hit you up out of the blue and you ask them; "who is this?" They get their feelings hurt and a reality check that they don't matter.

You matter when you're doing something for me, or showing me you are about something. -SSM 8/8/13
 

No comments:

Post a Comment