Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Future sight

Being able to see something before it happens.

Like a problem that starts off small but grows bigger.

I've been in situations where a female I had on the team couldn't handle her own issues. She lacked the capabilities to be submissive to herself and in the end it's what caused me to charge her because I saw a problem I should solve immediately before it became something I'd deal with on the daily basis and couldn't.

Sometimes we foresee the end of a relationship or problems early on in said relationship & it's up to the individual to end things before it becomes a nuisance late on down the line.

Red flags as they are called. I've learned to read people and I will not make more work for myself if my woman is supposed to be making it easy for me, life is hard enough as is & women are supposed to be the image of peace, warmth and what makes a man happy but not if she has her own issues, insecurities, lacks the ability to cooperate & follow simple instructions. Who needs those issues down the line? That's why I see females and males ad full of shit when they are unaccountable for the outcome of their relationship.

"They changed on me, they weren't that way before, people change, it's no way I could have saw that coming, I didn't see the signs."

Lies, all lies. You did see the signs. You were too much of a coward to do anything.
There's only so much "checking a bitch" I will do before I see; "she's not going to cooperate, better fire her ass." And I'll leave it as that, that's all I got to say about that. Peace -SSM 8/24/13

No comments:

Post a Comment