Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

It’s the first annual Stop Simping Ugly Pageant

For some reason, wack brawds think their opinions matter, and they don't, thus she made the first annual STOP Simping Ugly Pageant.



This ugly jawn tried to troll SSM. -SSM

DiDi Fuq’Ya Tea shared a link. 1 hour ago · [10/12/13 at 4:53 PM]
Who ever own this page has definite insecurities about his own masculinity and is trying to encourage other men to not be “simps” When in all actuality he is very much a simp himself. -DiDi Fuq’Ya Tea
https://www.facebook.com/didifuqyatea

This bitch would attempt to troll the page from at least 3 other accounts, 




You definitely stupid, & broke. You’re a hoodrat for sure.
I don’t believe your question lulz. You’re trying too hard to be tough. This is the internet & cowards find courage behind a keyboard. -SSM 
didifuqyatea asked a question
How sweet of you to continue to acknowledge the fact that I emasculated you on facebook! The funny thing is that you erased my post that called you out as a simp yourself then posted a picture of me on your tumblr page thinking that I would see it. Your balls are in my hand baby! Simp LMAO I humbly accept the award of being the winner of yo FIRST ever ugly pageant. Because only simps get their jimmies rustled and try to degrade and otherwise highly intelligent gorgeous specimen of chocolate. - didifuqyatea.

she's even following me on Tumblr & tried to follow me on twitter but I blocked her. I banned all 4 of her facebook accounts, that's a record, I've never had someone try to troll from 4 different accounts. I had a white feminist brawd try it, but she got the same treatment.




No comments:

Post a Comment