Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Jealousy & Insecurities over women

I'll leave you all with this....
I've never been a jealous type of man, I have no insecurities about losing or keeping women. They come and go. If they want to be kept, it's their choice to stay with me. (Unless they need to be fired, no free game for rebellious bitches.)
I've said in the past that if your woman cared about your relationship and respected you, she would tell you about dudes hitting her up trying to pull her.
And since I've never been the jealous type, I tend to not care. But when dudes continue to hit my women up after they told them they were taken. Now you are disrespecting me & tell my women you don't respect me or our foundation. Now I gotta make them muthafuckas pay. (Literally.) It's time to start breaking their pockets.
See, if she's not trying to make me jealous, then she'll break their asses. If not, then that bitch ain't about shit.
Women cannot manipulate and control men who aren't afraid to lose them.
-SSM. 5/30/13

No comments:

Post a Comment