Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Interracial Dating

I don't have an issue with interracial relationships, as long as you're thorough, 







and I can tell if you are or not by how your counterparts represent you. 


When a white woman is with a thorough black man, she's thorough, she's speaking the truth about racism & white privilege. She acknowledges white privilege. 


That's how you know her man who is black is thorough, when his woman is up on knowledge. It's also when she's experienced first had racism he has to endure, especially if they have children & the children experience that same racism & prejudice.


Now, I haven't seen a white guy as thorough with knowledge of true racism & white privilege as I've seen in white women, while he's with a black woman,

 I have seen white guys speak the truth on racism & white privilege, I just have never seen them with any black woman. But that isn't to say they don't exist.
-SSM

No comments:

Post a Comment