Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Super Bitch & the Super Simp


The other day my homie was telling about story about a guy who was married and his wife didn’t appreciate what he did for her, despite bending over backwards for her.

He tried being more romantic, public displays of affection, taking her out more, spending more money, touching her, etc, etc, it only ended up with her looking at him with disgust when he touched her.

My homie said the same thing I was thinking, that he should have just divorced her, cause there was no way I stay in a relationship with a miserable bitch. And that is what she was.

In this day in age, despite the fact that women complain about being unappreciated in a relationship, guys tend to be unappreciated as well, and they stick around for it as well, just as much as women do. It just so happens women make the most noise, and with the manginas and simps, the stories kinda take a backdoor to women and their outcry.

I notice all of these stories coming out about men going unappreciated and since I ran SSM & now run the Anti-Simp, I hear them all the time.

I always wondered why the men didn't leave, cause it's not just love, as I stated earlier, my homie said the same thing I did, I'd leave that miserable brawd, so why can't other men do it? Why can't they leave a brawd like that? You have to know that staying with a woman like that is draining to your life energy, your spiritual energy, so why stick around?

It's because they don't have anything left, it's easy for me to just go pull another brawd, I tend to lose feelings as quickly as I caught them, cause I'm a thoroughbred, I can't be in a relationship with someone draining my energy, draining my life-force. I'm awesome, I can't be in a relationship with someone who doesn't feel and think the same way about me.

Black men tend to bend over backwards for black women, with the tricking and simping, they don't even stop there, they tend to go extra, but black women want men to do more than just bend over backwards for them, they want more than that extra mile, they want them to bend over backwards far beyond what they already do. They want them to be doormats, they want them to put up with abuse, and they want them to stay and take that shit. Men who leave are why some of them become super bitter. They want a thoroughbred as well and tend to want him to end up the same way as the men they've dated, but thoroughbred dip out way quicker then the simps she's use to will. It's funny, women say they want a standup guy. but, are always trying to make him side down. They are going to have to deal with the fact that, not all women can get a thoroughbred. Some women settle, they know they settle, despite what you hear everyday about black men, they stay with black women despite how miserable black women are, and how they make black men feel.

The men stick around because they've past the threshold, they've gone beyond just a simp, they've become super simps, they don't have any self respect left, that shit is gone, they can't do any better than the brawd they are putting up with. They make even have the look that can pull a lot of women, but they don't want to start over, they don't have the self-esteem to go on, and so they stay and contiue to deal.

Women pass a threshold as well, they become so miserable there is no way back, they've gone beyond being a bitch, they've gone to a place in their mind and heart and become super bitch, super wack, super lame, nobody in their right mind would be with her, accept for the sucker she has, and those that do leave her and her misery, she'll be pissed off at all men til the day they close this bitch's casket.
As I told my homie, it's the women, it has got to be the women, because black men have no issues tricking off money on women, and pandering, becoming a complete simp, but they want their women to be kind, and appreciate what they do, and they can't seem to get that from black women, at least not American black women, they usually go overseas (or find a white woman).


I know many of you guys reading this saw the documentary about Brazil, and all of the black men who traveled there just to get a piece of mind. They didn't even care about saving up money just to blow it all over there (despite the women in the documentary saying they were being taken advantage of), they didn't care, they were happy as fuck. Now I'm not cosigning trickin, never have never will, but when an abundance of men seek women either outside their race or outside this country, it's the women. It's not all of them, but, you know there is too many. -SSM

No comments:

Post a Comment