Pages

Friday, July 12, 2019

If Food Stamps had a Commercial

This Facebook page it'd be a good idea to post this as a meme, & I came through with the inverse.




I already exposed the truth about the abuse of welfare & it isn't black people who mostly abuse it.

The Truth About Welfare & Race

It's funny, white people create memes further pushing stereotypes, & when we do the inverse to them they want to report you pics & play dumb. I created this meme below years ago when they created a meme called "shit black guys do" & it featured all the stereotypes about black men & they kept reporting it.

So I made this;

It got taken down & I'd put it right back up.

I put it up on my IG account & they keep reporting it.
I wish white people could take a joke as well as they take other people's land. ... Or as well as they take their sisters virginity.

No comments:

Post a Comment