Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Who said Black Women don't give Head?

Who said black women don't give head? I haven't run into a woman who didn't. They often let me know in strange ways they do.

I've gotten calls for no other reason than to be told it made her mouth water thinking about me & doing the deed, she said she didn't even like to do it on anyone.

I've seen a brawd a make posts about me without tagging me in them in groups thinking I didn't catch em talking about swallowing my seeds then delete the post.

I have never had a urge to want to eat pussy, I don't even think about going down on a bitches, I think business first ass last.

And it's always a possibility that brawds think about sucking dick PERIOD not just mine.

If she say she don't give head she's either lying, untrustworthy or.she's talking about YOU cookie puss.

No comments:

Post a Comment