Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Women; You don't have to be Submissive if you don't want to be


I find it funny how women have an issue with being submissive, something that is suppose to be apart of being a woman. They fight against it, they fight against that nature. I say this, women, you are entitled to what you want, if you can get it.

If you don't want to be submissive than you don't have to be, if you can get and keep a man without being submissive then go right on ahead, you're entitled to what you want, but so am I.

I do want to deal with submissive women, Only. That means however many women on this entire planet there is, that do not want to be submissive towards their men, I am not compatible with all non-submissive women. Because women that aren't submissive aren't what I want, they don't turn me on. I like women that are feminine, I like women who embrace femininity, the art of being submissive. That's the thing, that makes women mad that you want something, they think they're the only one's entitled to want something. If you're not submissive then it's bye bye & go not be submissive somewhere else, with someone else.

And then, comes the string of shaming because I don't want to deal with non-submissive women, that saying women always say when they're being rejected.

“You could be missing out on someone special” OR “You're missing out on a good thing”, (that one is my favorite). It's like; bitch! I can never miss out on something I never had, & since you have never been good to me, I can never miss you. And I'm not afraid to lose a woman.

But- If not being submissive is working for you, then don't do it, it's not what you want, but if it is not working out for you, you may have to rethink your stance on it.
-SSM

No comments:

Post a Comment