Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Good Man/Woman Myth

Myth, there is no such thing as a good woman/man. You may possess qualities someone may want but that don't make you a good man/woman in general, 
Ex: how can you tell me you're a good woman for me & don't know what I need? You can be a freak & cook like billions of other women, what makes you so special? If you:
Antagonize me, disqualified.
Too big, disqualified.
Unhealthy eating habits, disqualified.
Wear too much makeup, disqualified.
Have hygiene issues, disqualified.
Act like you're too good to pursue or call me, disqualified.
Smoke or have a drinking problem, disqualified.
Think your degree equals intelligence, disqualified.
Can't cook, disqualified.
Dress, inappropriately disqualified.
Uncooperative, DisMUTHAFUCKINqualified. 5/7/14

No comments:

Post a Comment