Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Petty Square Shit

Women today: make too much of a big deal about petty square shit. Things you think are the reason you're single, aren't the reason you're single. And things you don't think are the reason you're single, ARE the reason you're single. & why none of your relationships work out.

You see; women seem to think that deciding when to give up pussy, & when not to give up pussy, will change how they deal with men. They also think making it too easy on men will mean their relationships won't last long.

That type of thinking, you can tell a woman has never had a thorough cat, a man of quality.
They also believe they shouldn't have to spend any of their own money, & men should. Which also leads to them having long committed relationships with Fistopher.

Making it difficult on a man, will leave a woman as one lonely bitch. The only type of men who like dealing with women who are difficult & make it harder on them to get pussy are, simps.

Dudes out here don't even know what they want in a woman, they want a difficult brawd who doesn't have sex easily. Then they're complaining about women being hard on them & won't cooperate. Being tired men.

But I digress.

The reason a lot of women are single, is because you do not know your purpose in life. You say you want a man you can build with, but when a man of quality steps to you on actually building something, you haven't the slightest clue.

When I said women don't know what to do with, or for a thorough dude. I meant that Shit. When I said women aren't use to dealing with thorough brothers, I meant that shit.
I Remember last year, my homie attempted to get group economics going, he met a woman in a group online they chatted for a while, he would bring up subjects that would result in gaining power & wealth. He was networking, talking to shawty with his mind on business & shawty caught feelings. He was about making paper, he wasn't interested "in" her, in her. Never once talking about wanting a square relationship with her, strictly business.

She didn't like that her feelings weren't reciprocated. She would delete him as a friend, then block him. All of that wasn't necessary for someone not interested in his plans.

Most women complain that all men want to use them for... is sex. Then when a dude steps to them with no interest in that moist hole between their legs, just business. Trying to make paper & establish something, they can't keep their Fucking feelings out of it.

My homie is like me. I generally have no interest in a woman that can't put it in my hands...before we even fuck, they're not allowed to touch me...until a brawd is made herself useful to me. I ain't saving hoes. Taking care of bitches on my dime, is not my life purpose.

Most bitches seem to think that just because you ask for their number, it automatically mean you want to, be their boyfriend or want to Fuck them. I stepped to you because you're cute & maybe we can make some paper together, if you got your mind right & cooperate.
I asked about exchanging numbers because if you had a boyfriend, I'm sure he wouldn't be cool with you talking to another dude, I have no interest in you beyond that. Unless you present a reason, & I see I should be.

See; I can't get involved in no relationship with a bitch, I cannot make money with. For what? Love? Love does not pay bills. As great as love is, I have prior engagements. I want things in life that makes me the man your mother & father could never have warned you about, because they didn't think I existed. & that is because their imagination was never that good. I want things, & status in life you can't even imagine with a square ass mind, & mentality. The highest peak in the average woman's life, is marriage. Some type of square relationship. You tell bitches how you get down, to join your cause, & they automatically think you want them on the team, or their hand in marriage, some intimate square shit.
Naw baby, I just wanna see your performance, first.
Miss me with the square shit. -SSM 3/3/14

No comments:

Post a Comment