Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Saying Positive things about Women

I'll leave you all with this ....

Great comeback when women say; "you never say anything positive about women".
Tell em you love and respect women who make you happy.

Why love or respect a woman who doesn't want to make you happy? What benefit is it in that? That's simping right there, loving females who don't even respect or love you.

I'd had many women who have loved me but didn't have the required cooperation, just couldn't get with the program. They thought they were entitled to a spot on my team because they kept saying they wanted to have my kids, or they were in love with the game I was spitting but I didn't care, many of them suffered broken hearts because they Fucked themselves over. Thing is, I'm a man. Like many of you. We men are simple creatures, food, sex & a submissive woman, you can't go wrong. We'd all be happy.

Now it is some men who Fuck up the game and treat women any kinda way even when she is submissive to him, that leaves a bad taste in the mouth of the game because now she has a perception she shouldn't have. Women should leave that type of dude alone and get with a REAL thorough brotha but don't stop being submissive and giving cooperation, learn the signs of lame.

And people thought I was against loving women, Ha, just the one's who aren't my concern.
I proved them wrong, I like to show that they massively underestimated the force that they were dealing with, then really give them something to complain about.
-SSM 3/18/13

No comments:

Post a Comment