Pages

Friday, June 12, 2015

Homophobia/Transphobia are not real words

Homophobia & transphobia are not real words, & they aren't classified as real fears.

Both are nothing more than shaming tactics or language.

Homosexuality is a choice, it doesn't matter if you don't agree, there is no scientific proof of a gay gene, also; if you're an adult that doesn't agree it's a choice, I'm going to assume you haven't made your choice & can't take you seriously. You weren't even old enough to make a choice or have sexual attraction to any gender to be born gay or straight, so good luck with that argument.

Knowing homosexuality is a choice doesn't make me fear or hate homosexuals, the only language I understand is green ($$$), if you're a homosexual, that is a good thing. There are people who would refuse to do business with you, which is foolish on their part.

I don't believe in God, so I have no obligations towards scripture to hate you or have an issue with your way of living. Even if I did believe in God, I still wouldn't give a shit because I do what I want, & whether god exist or not, he's gonna have to cool with me doing whatever the fuck I want. Using bible scripture against me won't work, because I don't care what it says, I have read the bible, a lot of you- no the vast majority of people, no sexual orientation attached, are hypocrites! Only a very small amount of people who believe in god, actually follow god.
Ironic part of my post, despite not being a believer, many people my homies included say that God wants me to do whatever I want. I already help those in need (provided they are sappers of power), so I walk the path of righteous without being told. That is all.

-SSM

No comments:

Post a Comment