Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

Know Your Rights!

To this day, I have never been in jail, never been locked up or arrested for a crime, never been stopped or harassed by cops, I've had probably one bad experience with a cop, and he started it.

Still, while avoiding legal troubles, I would never post videos telling black people to stop resisting arrest & to do as you're told, I would never tell you all to "this is how you avoid getting killed by police, I'm a good negro, follow my lead".

Despite not having legal troubles, I hate cops, you have rights, I know my rights & from what I see in videos recorded around America, your rights are being violated in every single video, you don't know your own rights, but that doesn't mean yours aren't violated. To me, making videos & posts about how to avoid legal troubles by complying with the cops, & stop resisting arrest, that's some c**n shit right there.

You can avoid legal troubles by knowing your rights, if you haven't broken the law, and cops are harassing you, there really isn't much you can do to avoid getting unlawfully arrested.

Don't consent to any searches, they will search you anyway. If they read you your rights, exercise your rights, ask to speak to a lawyer & remain silent, you don't have to cooperate any information, especially without a lawyer present.

If you aren't being arrested, "I am I being detained or am I free to go", should be the only thing you say if they stop you, again; you don't have to answer any questions or give up any information, telling them you know your rights when they are harassing you, will not keep them from arresting you unlawfully. If they tell you you're not being detained walk away, you're not breaking any laws, they don't have probable cause (PC) to detain you, if they follow you and keep asking questions, continue asking them if you're being detained or free to go, you might even go as far as to say you will not say anything without a lawyer present.

Knowing your rights can also be a good way to troll police for harassing you. White people watch the same videos I mentioned earlier, and they always say black people are resisting arrest & or not complying with the law, despite the fact that that isn't true, that's the benefits of them being white & privileged, they don't know their own rights, the same rights we have, the day when the tables turn, they WILL resist arrest & will not comply with the law.

-SSM

No comments:

Post a Comment