Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Net Enemies & Their Friends

In my previous 2 posts I talked about Net Enemies, this time, I'm including their friends too. You want to side with my enemy then you can be one too. 

Report his page, report everybody that cosigned his post, his friends that comment, everybody. Report backup pages, report it all. I don't give a fuck. He could have ignored my page, there's an option to hide it, but he and everyone just like him, don't. They get butthurt over the truth & purposely read my shit. I never go after pages that I disagree with or violate my principles (and there are a lot), I don't even follow them, but losers like him can't do that because they're butthurt. If everything I said wasn't true, they wouldn't target pages like mine. They mobilize to target black men, black men are easy targets to push their bullshit agenda, but I bet none of them stand up to white supremacy.

I find it funny that bitch ass niggas like Preston have an opinion on manhood when clearly he's a black woman trapped in a black male body. 
You can say I hate black women all you want to justify your misandric agenda against straight black men, but I'm just going to keep destroying you all until you get the message not to fuck with me. It's funny how this punk bitch Francena Turner is looking at this through rose-tinted lenses, her friend targeted me, and she acted like he's the victim. You should report her too. And every single person that commented on this post. If Preston wants this to end, fall back & mind your own business. I don't care how you feel about the posts I've made about black women, don't come after me. What the fuck I look like listening to homosexuals, you can't relate to black women or straight black men, so just mind your fucking business. I don't even have anything against gay people, but you're way out of your lane & out of your league.

1 comment: