Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Net Enemies

This dude (Preston Anderson) is partially responsible for bringing down the Black Men Vent Facebook page, so since he wants to target me, I ask everyone here to go after him. Report his page, report everybody that cosigned his post. Report back up pages, report it all. I don't give a fuck. He could have ignored my page, there's an option to hide it, but he and everyone just like him, don't. They get butthurt over the truth & purposely read my shit. I never go after pages that I disagree with or violate my principles (and there are a lot), I don't even follow them, but losers like him can't do that, because they're butthurt. If everything I said wasn't true, they wouldn't target pages like mine. They mobilize to target black men, black men are easy targets to push their bullshit agenda, but I bet none of them stand up to white supremacy. The funny thing about cats like him & the bitches that follow is they like to say black men are whiny, but you're whiny when you give a page attention instead of ignoring it. Instead of ignoring it you're reporting it to get it taken down, that's whiny.

Black men with sense have no allies, it just us vs every stupid son & daughter of bitches that have a problem with us. Here's his profile page  in the link below, report all of that shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment