Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Her Problems are NOT your Problems

I saw this comment on a photo that was shared from my page.

***I think people just have become such insensitive dickheads that they lack any compassion for folks who are hurting.***

How did she know? I am an insensitive dickhead who lacks compassion for those who are hurting. Your problems are not MY problems.

No, I don't want to be a woman's fucking friend, DEAL WITH IT.

My purpose on this planet isn't to your fucking friend.

I have bigger fish to fry then to listening to your sob stories about men who have hurt you, frankly, I don't care either.

It's obviously they lack the mental intelligence to stop taking what they've been getting, but they DON'T. So obviously you like it.

"But she needs the courage and strength to get up"

That's not my problem. If I pick up her up and she runs off with Bob, what did I benefit from being her friend? And no bitch, seeing you happy ain't no benefit. They're so cute, they think we get a joy just being in their presence, ain't that some shit?

No comments:

Post a Comment