Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Juan Rich; the SIMP of Last Year

What I’ll say about Juan
That’s the captain save a hoe behind that post below. She’s using him to try and air out my shit while keeping her hands clean as if I got something to hide from the public, I stayed true to the game. I mean has the bitch even bought you a cup of coffee?
He was a follower of my page (STOP Simping Movement) & now he’s her puppet. As he has said in the post that he was a supporter. You were never a supporter if you took the side of the bitch without asking me mine. but that’s ok. You were a follower. A piss ant. I was god to your lame ass. You’re exposing me? You’re only exposing how much of a captain save a hoe you are. I know the bitch you are talking about. I. Should anyone else take what you said seriously? Because you’re a bandwagon hopping pussy but there are no wheels.
I mean c’mon on. I’m dying to hear that voice mail.
He did just what I said simps do.
I mean, motherfucker gave everybody an example by using himself! Moron. Look at these other photos of this lame. And the fact that he came to the aid of a bitch in an attempt to pull my card when this nigga doesn’t even have a card.
But alas he believes agreeing with a woman will get him some ass.
And this dude did some bitch ass shit, he blocked me. Made the post so I wouldn’t see it. And That’s all I got to say about this lame motherfucker. Not to mention I was told you took the post down or made your page more private so nobody else would know about the post. That’s what a lame would do. You deserve the simp of the year award. July 30, 2013  at 9:33pm
Juan Rich 5 hours ago
It has come to my attention that the author of a page that I liked is a fake and like Nicole Abundance before him. I have to speak up. I NO LONGER SUPPORT NOR WILL I POST ANYTHING FROM STOP THE SIMPING MOVEMENT BECAUSE HE WAS DOING JUST THAT. Matthew R. Johnson uses that page just to scoop up women on that page and begs to them only so he can implement his master plan and that is to be a so called pimp. What makes this so disrespectful is that the some of the females that he tried to get over on are the writers of HOW TO BE A WOMAN and he uses quotes from people like me and Tariq and Jai and then passes it off as his own. Dude is nothing more than a 26 year old gamer who lives off his grandfather and has no job but claims to be this mack/polygamist Don. If you want to be like that then own it but don’t use tricks and act like you are trying to help people when you are just simping via the inbox………..check for proof before you follow these fakes…….-Juan Rich




No comments:

Post a Comment