Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Negative Aspect of the Game



Patricia Grundy Vann Y’all best wise up and realize who you’re taking advice from.
Juan is the one who brought the truth to light. What’s done in the dark will ALWAYS come to light-Patricia Grundy Vann

What I’ll say about Patricia- 



So a little about patricia. I use to fuck patricia for a bit, 






I got tired of the bitches excuses, attempting to argue with me, & get out of pocket, (below you'll see me try to end the conversation it before inevitably firing her).







She’s also one of the 3 admins on the “How to be a woman” facebook page.


What people don’t know is I created that page. I made her and the other 2 admins of that page.


I changed the page name, and I am responsible for it's success. That's right, creator of the SSM and How to be a woman.

The page is so successful because of all the game that I laced patricia with. Because let’s face this. Would a submissive woman try to put me on blast through someone else? Would a submissive woman cosign those posts about me and tell other people shit we talked about privately? No. So it was me who laced her. Matter fact I laced all the women on what to post to attract women to the page. That’s right. Women are getting their game from me. A man on how they, the women can be better women. That page description I wrote that. That album “A Feminine Touch: Women Against Feminism” I created that because that was the name of the page before I changed it to “How to be a woman” To be truthful, the page was starting to come off as a page to teach women how to be a doormat instead of women. Which is what patricia was. A door mat. She thought being agreeable with me was suppose to be cool so that’s all she did and to me being agreeable wasn’t submissive. I typed about the difference between being a doormat and a submissive woman in my notes section. Patricia is a fraud. There is nothing submissive about her. she’s not even a married member of the page. I’ve got several inbox messages snap shot in a folder on facebook so anybody can see that she was the complete opposite of cooperative. (See pics below)...




She even got jealous of her other 2 admin buddies because I gave them praise for stepping up the post like I instructed them to do. 




She felt I said nice things about them but not about her. What the fuck? Them stepping up their game should have been motivation for her to do the same.

But Patricia has always been a lame brawd. That’s why she was single. 40 with a son she had outside of wedlock. She cheated on her husband with 2 guys, she wanted a kid really bad so she tried to get pregant but couldn’t so she had another affair with the father of her current son who is now 3. This bitch is teaching women to be ladies? How the hell can you teach women how to be submissive when you aren’t a lady at all, just an old slut. Her baby father found out she was having an affair and decided not to have anything to do with her, she had her kid because she thought she could take care of the kid alone. Now this dumb brawd is realizing how much the child needs a father. If she says she don’t need him then that would make her a hypocrite to the posts she makes. It’s funny she makes posts on her page about accountability, her name on the page is ℓσтυѕ by the way. She makes post about accountability but don’t even own up to all the lame shit she’s ever done in her life. Her daughters even rebel against her. 



I also have inbox messages of her daughters not following what she says too. It’s just a family of uncooperative brawds. Giving advice on how to be women when they themselves aren’t ladylike. Her youngest daughter has a simp for a boyfriend, whenever that nigga gets mad and breaks up with her daughter, her daughter tosses all his shit outside like some spoiled brat, just like mommy. 

.So ole girl has been telling half truths and playing the victim card. and niggas are eating it up.
All the while she was TRYING to be a doormat to me. I have several pieces of mail and photos of her sending me gifts and money in the mail.








Oh my King….I’ll take care of you and support us both and make your sammich….blah blah.”

I seen it and I remember it. No integrity. Its one thing to be submissive, another to be a doormat with no sense of self left intact.

You got a brawd who was all for my plan and now she’s not. Now that she’s not…guess who’s a victim. Yep, just another lame ass.

How does one go from claiming to be a strong, submissive kinda gal, to a victim?
That….is fucked up. Even a good actress will show her personality at some point.
This bitch is doing what chicks normally do when they get dumped. Talk shit about me when I don’t want her ass anymore. She talked shit about her other ex’s too! So now that you all know the truth about this fraud and her attempt to use that simp ass nigga Juan go against me. Now everybody knows what a lame she is, I’ll have the evidence of what I said in this video in an album on my page. Subscribe you can find my profile photo in the about section of this page. I will also have a website so Incase I have to take this down I will put it up there as well. And I dare her to post the shit she has cause the most the bitch ever got out of me was game and cupcakin. I got money and gifts out the bitch as I made sure I was gonna benefit out of trying to lace a stupid bitch like her. Just in case you get the wrong Idea and think I’m bitter. I charged her to the game not the other way around. I’ve made no attempts to reach out to her. And I hear she got a voice mail with my voice on it. This is my voice. Does it sound like me? Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment