Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Game Is The Mindset Of The Man.

Game is the mindset of the man.

I am not a gentleman. My women treat me how I require to be treated and they get that back. I'm treated like a king because I will not accept anything less than that. Basically. She's happy when I am happy.

A man of quality possesses the characteristics of a thoroughbred. A mack.

Shit a man of quality can possess the characteristics of a P. And still be treated well. It is all in how you carry yourself. If you think you deserve to be treated like a king you will act like a king. If you think you deserve half ass cooperation from females and attitude you will carry yourself like a tender dick.
If you think it's ok for a female to treat you like shit you carry yourself like a simp. 7/9/13@9:17pm

No comments:

Post a Comment