Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Chivalry & Old Fashion Women; pt 2

The other day when I typed up my post about chivalry & old fashion women, a woman commented on the post stating that: 'if men stood up to be gentlemen, women would sit-down & be ladies.' She said some other stuff about manhood in the form of shaming tactics but I kicked her off the page.
I don't listen to women for the exact nonsense she typed. First off, a lady shows qualities like femininity, she's naturally submissive. So if you as a female are holding ladylike behavior on demands, you're not a damn woman.

I'm anti-simp, just because every man on the planet isn't, Is no excuse for me to become a simp, a bitch in a man's body. I'm going to uphold honor, integrity & have pride til the day I die. There is no: 'well since there are some men on the planet that are cowards, I'll be a coward too. No, that's not how that works. I'm going to be a man no matter what. 

I looked at her profile photo & she looked like an Ogre off of an elder scrolls game. She came in on behalf of unattractive & fat people everywhere to tell us that we better start treating them right or else they'll be unattractive & fat somewhere else. Ugly people have rights too. Lawl.

Not saying physically unattractive folks can't pull quality but shit, pipe down when you aren't quality, I saw kids & shit you're unqualified to give advice especially when you aren't ladylike yourself.
You should be taking notes on how to keep quality like the rest of the population, nobody's drawn to your words, just how loud & unattractive you are. -SSM
12/11/13 @9:44pm

No comments:

Post a Comment