Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Too much Pride

I'll leave you all with this-

I talk a lot about having pride, the way I use it is having high self-esteem. The way you view yourself.
With integrity & honor, you can never compromise your manhood. You can never compromise the man.
-But- there is a such thing as too much pride. Often blinding. An example is when you're a thorough quality dude & your woman wants to show you how down she is for you cause & wants to make you happy so she tries to send you money. With TOO MUCH PRIDE, you taking it would make you feel less of a man.

Or a woman asking you out... 
Or asking for your hand in marriage... 
You'd consider it gender role reversal & gay... 

That's a foolish way to look at it.

If you had some game you'd think why shouldn't she give me money? I like money. Why shouldn't women ask me out? They should, I'm awesome. I'm the shit. Why shouldn't a woman get down on one knee & pop that question? I'm worth that shit. Nothing emasculating about a woman with good taste.

Not accepting your woman's approach & attempts to show you that she's down for you & loves you is slapping her, yourself & your manhood in the face. It's like you're saying only she deserves it because she's above you, you're lower than her. It's only gay if you act like a bitch. You can only feel like less of a man if you weren't a full one in the first place. Accepting a proposal doesn't make you less of a man unless you're walking down the aisle in a gotdamn wedding gown. -SSM 12/21/13

No comments:

Post a Comment