Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Staying Grounded

...This one's for the fellas to take notes on.

I don't care how many times a female tells me even if she's down & putting in work. I know that that bleeding once a month hole between her legs is never mine, and I have had many tell me it was and I ain't still with them & never have I believed such a fairy tale. 

Women will get mad when you tell em, what's to get mad over? I know you can get dick anytime you want, I am not special. I don't think for one single solitary second, that the pussy is on reserve, just for me & you shouldn't either.

They can get upset, but that just means she can't ever pull the wool over your eyes. 

They're going to do whatever they want with their bodies. 

Even if you're against it. 
(Granted no man ever wants his woman Fucking another man) but in today's society that shit just ain't possible to assume they're not.

Down for the team or not. 

She can say what we got is special and all that jive talk, but I ain't special and that keeps my eyes open and my game tight, you can love shawty for what she's shown you.

Women will get upset. Some of you will have love for your woman for what she's done for you. But do not blindly fall love on that romance shit you dig? 

Some women will come up here and tell me I've been hurt because I'm being so cold, but translation is, I'm not open for manipulation. 

This keeps me on my toes, so I won’t be susceptible to an episode like the shit between Ice T and CoCo. 


April 6, 2013 at 3:49pm

No comments:

Post a Comment