Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Proof that it’s NOT Beneficial to Men to Pay to get to know Women

I'll leave you all with this...

This is from my homie-

Proof that it’s not beneficial to men to pay to get to know women
The woman (along with other women) in the below post was trying to convince guys that we must pay to get to know them.

Players take heed of the below comments (and the one meaningful comment I’m dropping and then I’m backing out). Keep this in mind when dealing with a female. And use your third eye on the comments below as well and you’ll be able to determine why I added my own little comment.

Get with your Program or Get Lost

If you’re getting to know your lady and you’re letting her know how you get down (or showing her explicitly) and she refuses to accept it, and she tries to get you to get with her program, or she tells you what her program is (with the expectation that you’re going to get with it), charge her. We don’t follow a woman’s lead; that’s for simps and she needs one until she learns how to follow a thorough guy properly. –Justin Wright

Questions to the ladies who believe men should pay for all the first dinner dates...lets just say the first 3:

- Where are these guys now who paid for those dates?
- How many dates have you been on in the last 24 months? How many did you pay for?

We are all on the same page that Starbucks and Hotdogs is NOT what we are speaking on. We're talking dinner dates primarily. We're speaking in terms of an outting that could cost $50. –Andrew Lange

Okay okay let's be clear...I do think simping is not to your advantage. I do not think tricking off money on a date with someone you don't know or just met is to your advantage. I think in the case of the drummer he'd do well to ask that young lady out on a date (and pay) if he feels she's someone he'd like to pursue romantically and for a relationship. I can't honestly say the men I met at a bar, or on the internet, or on the street who offered to take me out on a date and PAY necessarily won some kind of special fast-track pass to my panties or heart. No. They probably should have just got my number and gotten to know me that way. And even when they have done that and I'm still IFFY about them...the dinner date didn't change my opinion much of him. So yes I agree...don't be that dude. I've been on at least a dozen or so dates in the last 2 years. And didn't pay for not a one. The last handful were all with the dude I'm with now. Lucky him. Not so lucky for those 7 or so guys before him. :/

There! Happy now Andrew? Hehe. Point. Set. Match. –Tamika Watson
4/18/13

No comments:

Post a Comment