Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Things Lonely Females Say

I'll leave it like this:

Whenever I see a brawd say some shit like; "she about to give her pillow and bed some head & ass" or "the best head and ass it's ever had" or some goofy shit.
I think that's the loneliest shit I ever saw or heard, lawse...You know she don't have a man to give any of that shit to, LOL.

I know, I know, you extra lonely dildo clutchers, with your box of tissues, your chocolate donuts and your Zane eroctic novels, don't need a man to feel happy. 
And that men don't deserve what you offer sexual wise.
Awe, your ginyheart was broken. Ever notice when brawds are heart broken they try to withhold sex, try not to give that shit up, that's because their hearts are their vaginas, lawse. :D. But men don't deserve your lovin and all that bullshit, full of shit asses talking about; "you don't need a man to be happy".

Oh but wait, aren't those dildos & vibrators man made devices? The dildo, is modeled after a dick however.
And wasn't it a man who discovered the alleged mysterious G-spot?
Brawds be having the time of their lives with dick shaped objects, talking about they don't need a man, uh huh. I guess you just imagining a dick and nothing else pumping in and out your body....Whoever heard of the virgin who masturbates without sexual thoughts of a man? You don't have any of the thoughts you have without imagining it as a man.

Lesbians crack me up when they fuck with strapons....
They still craving dick, just in denial about it. Nothing will ever replace a dick, that's why most of the sex toys bitches have are shaped like dicks. This is a graphic post isn't it?
Anyways, I'm just rambling. Chop it up among yourselves, Peace-SSM.
4/16/13

No comments:

Post a Comment