Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

$20 Bill Wrapped around a Phone Number

I'll leave it like this

I saw a photo of a woman with a $20 bill wrapped around a phone number & the bitch saying men should take notes like the nigga who handed her money & his phone number. She implied that's how you get a woman to call.

When I saw that shit, I'd rather jack my dick off then to ever spend money on these hoes. Trickin is for lames & that is not what I am.

And if a bitch wanna make fun of me for it I'll say this; my hands is free. You brawds gotta pay to have sex with yourselves being alone for women is costly.

They'd like to make it seem like they are strong & control the cootapuff which gives them power by refusing to have sex but truth is, the average brawd is burning through sex toys & batteries, it's costly to have sex with themselves. They have to pay to fuck themselves. (Lulz.)

Having a man is the only way they can fuck for free unless they use their hands. Which a lot of them get bored. & with the sales of sex toys a billion dollar industry you know females ain't just using their hands & they burn out sex toys. It's cheaper to act right & keep him. (Lulz.)

Lulz, they gotta pay. To be with themselves. While as a man, it's cheaper to be by yourself, not keep her.

Anybody else laughing?

I'm so anti-simp. Anti-trick. Anti-lame, that I wouldn't spend money on hoes in a video game either. I finish gta a & the report card tried to imply that I might be a homosexual. I never once went inside a strip club or pulled hoes off the road. It's Crazy how the game is about fantasy, yet you can't even be a dude who doesn't pay for pussy. It's bananas. Bonkers. Ludicrous.

Dudes out here paying for affection. Hugs. Phone numbers. It's pathetic. What?! I said you're pathetic. Look at ya.

I got enough game to pull a bitch, have them doing things no guy has every made them do & Fucked them. Why would I have to pay? Why should I?

Mane, you dudes need to get it together. The economy is bad so I know there ain't a lot of sugar daddy's out here for them hoes so they are getting what is being thrown their way instead of- ha ha ha. Can't go no deeper. -SSM

No comments:

Post a Comment