Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cleanse Your Friends List

You all SHOULD cleanse your friends list of all negative females.

Negative would include; females who argue with you. Any antagonizing brawds who also play professional victim.
Any time you share content from a page addressing issues men have or just game period & a brawd makes comments about females, cut her loose. She is either not listening or listening but does not care. "Men do it too, & not all women" chicks should be eliminated. Brawds who share posts about sucker shit, "real men do __________ insert sucker shit, I implore you to get rid of them too.
Any other females with negative mindset's, not trying to move forward & be held accountable should not be on your list. They cannot be helped. It is not your job to save them. Let them stay lost.
Men give women plenty of direct answers as to what makes men happy. Secrets to getting & keeping men and all of that & they don't care. They don't listen. They don't like the word submission. & frankly, I don't care what they like & don't like. Teamwork has never been about one player unless it's to improve their skills to assist the team. I don't talk about issues men have, I only talk about things I know about that I may spit some game about. If what I said helps you as a man improve, cool. If not, eh you're not perfect. I don't keep negative females on my friends list. I'll inspect the entire profile before I decid to add them, & if they do post something wack I delete them. I do the same with whining ass simp niggas. Emotional niggas. Lame niggas. Weak all of that shit. If I can't soak/chop up game or get a good laugh, shit, there is no point in being friends. There's nothing I can learn from negative females accept how to be lame, & unaccountable & heartbroken about nut ass shit that happened in the past but can't get over it. How to not improve oneself in a positive manner that benefits me. How to not learn from my mistakes dealing with the opposite sex so that next time I'm better prepared, or how to make sure there isn't a next time.
I'm not trying to tell you what to do, you're adults -but- if you're spending all day or a majority of your time arguing with bitches it is a suggestion.
I implore you all to try to only have positive females on your friends list. Women who actually listen to issues men have & don't try to make it about them. But at the same time I implore you to get your act together because no positive woman will want to read your negative bullshit for too long. -SSM 11/12/13

No comments:

Post a Comment