Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Are you the 1st or 2nd Round Draft Pick?



Females make me laugh at the shit they pull that they are use to pulling on weak ass dudes.
Had an old flame send me a text message. Picture text message. But I didn't have her number anymore cause I delete bitches numbers when we not doing shit together anymore or they aren't benefiting me. So I asked who was it? As a response.
I delete bitches numbers for another reason for them thinking I'm a back up nigga whenever their relationships end with the main or other niggas.
I'm not anybody's back up dick or go to nigga, I'm the number 1 draft pick. & if you hit me up like I'm a second rate dude I'ma deflate your ego by asking who you are. Cause I'm a saved number in your phone but you are not in mine & I forgot about you.
& you know a bitches pride is hurt when she don't even tell you who she is but will pretend she didn't mean to hit you up. That just makes it worse cause like I said. Why do you still have my number?
& if she does tell me who she is I will treat her like we just met. Ain't no starting where we left off, we are starting over. & you got to work harder than the last time -SSM 11/17/13

No comments:

Post a Comment