Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

A Man must be a Man at all Cost

A man must be a man at all cost, masculinity should be his aura. A man must stand on his own two feet, he must have a set of rules he follows that keep him in line, he has to have a code that he adheres to.
He must have integrity, honor, valor. He must be a man. Whether you believe him to be bad or good will not take away the fact that he is a man because that's how he holds himself. There must be something that he just won't stand for.
My set of principles that I stand on without a shadow of a doubt, is I will not stand for mistreatment of children or abuse of children. I could give a damn about women getting their asses beat by another man. They make the choice of being with him, if I ever saw or heard a woman getting her ass beat I wouldn't do shit but go on about my life, I'm not no gotdamn superhero. I'm not Superman. & I'm not saying abusing women or beating them up is ok, but Women have the power to leave & don't.
But a child. That's different. That's the only reason I'd step in to defend someone is if it were a child. Children cannot defend themselves & they don't have the power to leave. If I ever saw somebody hitting a child like they were an adult I'd whip their ass until they apologized begging for mercy & then I'd make them apologize to their kid. If you're going to hit your kid, it better be out of my sight.
Child abuse pisses me off, mistreating children pisses me off. If I ever heard someone beating on a child I'd call the cops on them as well. We're not talking ass whoopings as in discipline, that's different. But straight up beating on a child like they are adults mane I won't stand for that shit. -SSM 11/25/13

No comments:

Post a Comment