Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Bitch logic-

You have a problem with me, you are addressing me while expressing your problem with me, instead of trying to be a help, I'll just assume you're anti-black women & pro-white women. I lack sympathy & empathy, but you must be the problem.

Oh, I'm also going to tell you white people are laughing at us as we point the finger at each other, as if you'll behave all of a suddenly, because I said massa is a watching.

-Bitch logic.

I don't give a fuck what no filthy fucking white people think about me, or what I post, they ain't the poster child of what's right in the world. If they see us fighting and laugh, OK. I remember when their dirty asses didn't use soap, and they almost killed themselves creating the black plague, a disease they created by being so unsanitary. And then I laugh. BLACK WOMEN, YOU'RE GOING TO GET THIS WORK, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!

-SSM

No comments:

Post a Comment