Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

The Strong & Not so Independent (1/3)

Some bitch got on the post I put up yesterday about black women asking black men for help, after saying black men ain't shit for 40+ years, she must've thought this was a Facebook group, I was gonna come back to my page & argue with all of the simps & wack bitches she tagged, I sent about 14-15 souls to the shadow realm.

I'm not arguing with black women, or simp ass dudes you got to running after you. Black men have heard your bullshit for 40+ years, you're going to hear this fire, you ain't got a fucking choice. You're going to respect me, that ain't up for debate. And didn't you guys know, they started using shaming tactics, digging a deeper hole for themselves. Like I said, they'll play nice or antagonize you for what they want.

I ain't like them suckas you snap your fingers to that come to your defense online, you can use shaming tactics & ignore what I said all you want, the fact still remains that you ain't got enough men that's willing to die for your funky asses, you can't snap your fingers & tag men in posts while cops are whipping on your asses, and that's because the vast majority of black men don't care, you ain't our allies, only a minority of black women can get down with black men, the rest of you are too fucked up in the head.

Laying the ban hammer on 15 people ain't nothing, you ain't got enough people to troll me. -SSM

I'm seeing post where black women are asking,... - Anti-Simp; Formerly known as SSM
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=686773648120446&id=530477660416713

Here's a pic of the post in case my page gets deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment