Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2015

White People - the REAL Animals

White people call us apes, monkeys & all types of animals, despite the fact that black people go far & beyond trying to be on their best behavior in front of white people. They try hard as fuck to be polite & cordial, & despite black people behaving better than white people, white people still try to stereotype us with animal insults, and in the process of trying, THEY are the one's that behave like monkeys, apes & gorillas. THEY are the one's that behave like animals, especially when trying to do it to insult us.

But y'all listen to them, you want to use them as a platform for what is right & wrong, you want to put them on a pedestal of what to be like. I ain't no unsanitized peakawood, I'm a person of melonoid descent. Far as I'm concerned, I treat people how they treat me, no one is above me, if I think I need to correct my behavior or mannerisms, I sure as hell ain't asking no cannibals. They are the real animals, animals don't use soap when they bathe, and they eat humans too.

-SSM

No comments:

Post a Comment