Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Signs of an Uncooperative Female

Characteristics of an uncooperative female (chelleabelle deserves the credit.)

Yep. Don't argue w/WOMEN^^! I know when a Man I'm with(dating/BF) starts to argue w/Me, I know I've GOT HIM by the balls(sorry). If I start to retreat a little, yet he continues to ramp things up, I instinctively know he cares for me. I know enough about Men, & the Men I've been with that if it's something a Man ain't feeling, ya'll will just walk or RUN away, & be like F--k It! A Man will usually NOT stand there & argue you down w/deep emotion if he's NOT invested.

Women WILL do this from time to time JUST to get a rise/reaction from a Man. Typically, if he's the type to be more stoic, cool, calm, collected,& rarely says/displays romantic emotion(like MOST BM). We will attempt to see how far we could push you, to break that tough exterior. You just have to know your Man, to know how far you can push w/o going TOO far. I can remember getting in a HUGE argument w/My Ex-Ex BF, as we left Denny's(Yes Denny's--he's cheap!Lol). I kept tryna die down the argument, but then, he was thinking I was Mad @ him, so he kept it going. He was NOT the "I Love You" type--at all, he told me to determine by what he does for me, I should see he cares. Anyway, that night I found out just how DEEP his feelings were for me.

You may want to look @ the emotional connection Playa. Maybe you weren't giving her enough to work with. Sex is an easy answer to give, but Women's behavior is usually MORE complex than that. 
-chelleabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment