Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Treat Women How They Act

Treat women how they act accordingly not how they demand....

How I treat women is according to how they act towards me, if a woman acts like she wants respect I'll treat her with respect, no special treatment. If she acts out of pocket she'll get treated like a bitch, I wouldn't even continue to check her after one good time because if you know me & hang around me, my demeanor says don't “start no shit and get dismissed if you want to be kept don't get fired, I got the brass, to fire dat ass, don't cross the boss.”

I let Women know they set the tone on how they will be treated while being with me. But that usually means for some (who aren't accountable for their action's) They have no control of their own emotions. Thus resulting in them being fired.

Fellas; you cannot tolerate no disrespect from females & keep her around as if she thinks she can get over on you, she will continue to plot until she does.
-SSM. 6/15/13@1:27am

No comments:

Post a Comment