Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Standards

I'll leave you all with this...

Tonight's post is about standards.

What I DO look for in women, what I require women to bring to the table to fuck with IS NOT MATERIAL POSSESSIONS, I look for in a woman who is trying to get is:

1. Is she submissive/Cooperative.
2. Is she good with money and managing it.
3. Is she going to be a good mother to my children (If I have any.)
4. Is she intelligent, humbled, (Has her mind right.)
Good to talk to, bring idea's, share ideas etc.
That's part of what I look for in a woman that's GOOD FOR ME. Not a “good” woman for all and every man.

What do you NEED from someone that's GOOD FOR YOU? Is what you fellas should be asking yourselves when dealing with women because they don't know shit about what men want, all they can talk about is themselves and what they want, men know what they want, men know what they need but they do not think the same way in terms of men.

This is just an idea of how to have some standards.-SSM. 6/15/13 @1:29am

No comments:

Post a Comment