Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Listen or don't Listen, to SSM

It's ironic people seem to think what I type up here will leave men single.

As if choosing NOT to be manipulated and chasing women is suppose to be the end of your life.

What I type up here is the TRUTH, and some women will act as if they are mad because I am exposing the game they play on men.

Like I said earlier, the game they play can be flipped and if she tries to flip it on you charge the bitch. Being single is a lot better than having bitches trying to break your pockets and manipulate you.

If women do not call you back after your first attempt why continue to call? There is new technology out here today so there is no excuse for why she can't return your call.

What I type about on this page would actually make you WANT to stay single and get ass out of females because they don't have anything to offer out here. They are constantly using the men they date so that THEM and ONLY THEM would benefit the men they date but the men they date will not benefit from them.
My posts won't leave you anymore single than bitches who listen to their single girlfriends, read magazines like cosmo, read Steve Harvey's book “Act like a lady think like a man,” Listen to Steve Harvey, Listening to Oprah, Or any talk show host for that matter.

Women actually think shaming men with “you are single, or that's gonna keep you single and no woman will want you”

You mean no woman will ATTEMPT to manipulate into a slave like the rest of the men she's dated? Oh being single sounds a lot more fun.

And they shame will even more shit like a warm body to lay next to, someone to cook your meals and sex you.

Bitch I can cook for myself, I'm a man with tough skin so the cold will not bother me, we built civilization WITHOUT much heat and men enjoy the outdoors camping. As far sex is concerned you can do shit about sluts, they fuck for free and if not I would rather beat my dick then to entertain brawds who can't get with the program and act right. This might come off as bitter (another shaming tactic) But I'd take a full wallet, solo, unbrainwashed, and non-henpecked simp lifestyle over being a slave any day of the week. Basically, you can't shame a man into thinking being single is bad, and you can't even keep a man to even tell me I'm bitter and lonely. Keeping a man is YOUR JOB to get us to want to be with YOU not the other way around. Get them to stay and THEN talk about who is single and lonely, men actually like being by themselves. There's no one to nag and complain to them to death.-SSM. 6/11/13 @10:32pm

No comments:

Post a Comment