Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2014

He-Man Womun haters Club



I use to be involved in a lot of facebook groups, and I made posts sort of like the ones I do now, and
whenever a bunch of men would agree with what I typed, women would refer to it as “the He-Man woman haters club”, it was a shaming tactic and they thought they were clever (they weren't), I was a man telling the truth about women, and they couldn't deal with it because it applied to everyone that commented. Anyway,
despite the fact that females call it the “He-Man Womun haters Club”, people forget that in the Little Rascals movie (1994), at the end of the movie, the boys all had girlfriends. 






And despite the fact that females would call a group of men on the same page “He-Man Womun haters” they were still choosing, (at least on me they were).

It's like; they wanted to dislike me, they were programed to dislike a guy like me, but despite how negative they viewed me, they couldn't resist me, they couldn't resist the magnetic charm I had on them as I was pulling them in. They were always in my inbox, or typing choosy Susie comments on the post. That was the effects of ISM!!!


Being anti-simp has it's perks. You stand on your principles, don't do any of the sucker shit these tricks and simps do, and bitches still want to fuck with you, they only ones that don't want to fuck with you are ones you shouldn't even pay any attention to, because you normally don't pay any attention to them. -SSM

No comments:

Post a Comment