Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Paid Trolls

This is a post about paid trolls, you have your regular trolls, those who are antagonizing to cause a distraction, and those that are antagonizing to cause a distraction but are determined to argue with you long enough to cause a distraction. I'm talking those that show up with different profiles, on multiple accounts, and if you have more than one social media account or outlet, they will go to all of them (if they can) and just leave antagonizing comments. My opinion is; there is a site that folks can go to to pay trolls to be antagonizing to anyone they don't like. Here's an example;


I know of this bitch because she use to be on Tariq's old forum, United Players Of America. she went by the name St Catherine, my first in counter with her was when she tried to troll my post, Effects of the ISM, and I roasted the fuck out the bitch to the point where she blocked me. She like many other brawds would inbox me, I no longer have an account up there due to being banned for roasting another brawd up there, Plan Bitch had me removed, but it ain;t no thing since the forum has become an embarrassment and ain't no real game being discussed up there.

Last year this bitch tried to troll me when I use to have SSM, but I banned her fast (I'm nice with that ban hammer). Now with my new Anti-Simp page, she tried trolling me once again, yesterday.

She would comment on posts at least 4 other times, 





I banned her as soon as I saw her, She would also try to troll me here on my blog, which was right around the same time she made the post on the Anti-Simp wall. 


When you see this bitch just ban her, or block her, she's a paid troll, when a wack as lame with a mentality like hers seems determined or extreme, it's a paid troll. This bitch Made a profile with pics, I linked it to this post with her name. So if you're somebody who likes trolling and brandishing justice, she needs to feel the pain. The consequences of trolling.


No comments:

Post a Comment