Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Killing Yourself Over a Woman

Simp logic-

Kill yourself in front of the woman you love, & the man she loves, that'll teach them both not to have an affair behind your back. When they are fucking again more openly, after your funeral, you'd hate to be them.
You guys are killing me, you're still killing yourselves over women, over women that do not love you back, that's hilarious. You love women that do nothing for you, that's funny as shit.
I laugh at your pain. I've never falling in love with someone that didn't love me, to me, y'all fall in love with bitches because of their looks, & having a few things in common, having a few things in common doesn't mean shit, and neither does a brawds looks, it's 100's of women that look better than the last, you have to be a sucker to fall for a bitches looks.
Fools will tell me I haven't met the right one, common sense tells me a bitch ain't shit that hasn't done anything for me.

Do you know how easy it is for someone thorough to fall out of love? At the snap of your fingers. Happiness is love, & the only way I'd ever catch feelings for a woman is when she's benefitting me, & not being useless to me, that's it, the minute a brawd is useless, love ain't got shit to do with it. I think with my brain, and not my heart, therefore I'm a leader & not a follower, but hey, common sense isn't so common, if it was, well,...you all know the rest. Happy killing yourselves over bitches. -SSM
10/9/14 @3:50PM

No comments:

Post a Comment