Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Swirl

I would never fuck with a black brawd that watches scandal, but I would jump on the swirl bandwagon.

Like Dr. Claude Anderson said; "you must always dominant economically wherever you dominate in population."


I'd be getting paid, SON. 

Black folks especially black men will want to talk morals about this, and how I'm violating them, but fuck their morals, I live by my own code, I want the money, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. And I wouldn't be compromising my integrity by doing so either, long as I don't believe in the crap I'm selling. 

My homie talked about how he'd make a novel with bed wenches in it, I told him he'd better get paid,
make a TV show, or movie about black women getting their swirl on, you will get rich, it doesn't even have to be good, it can be just as lame as scandal. 

Black women will eat that shit up & you may attract women of other races as well. Shit, it's just selling what already sells. Black feminist & black women fucked up in the head, will unknowingly assisting in the growth & development of the black community. 


There will be no greater feeling, than the feeling of taking this woman's money as she tunes in every week to watch the show, and as she is the first in line to get her copy of each season complete dvd box set autographed. Or purchasing a swirl type movie for her blu-ray player. You know them T-shirts would fly off the shelves. #LAWL

You just have to take the money and do something positive with it, shit... you can even cancel the show after you reach your goals. 

1 comment:

  1. BWE Comment of the century:

    Posted on Kola Boof ‘s page by a black woman, if a black man said the same they would be hell to pay.

    JaeJae UppityN'HiFalutin Turner


    I know I will be making biracial babies and I know I will not be reproducing blackness. We can not under any circumstances pretend that this is NOT what we are doing. However, I have no tribe and no male collective that is loyal to me therefore, I will breed out and sleep well. I adore all babies and black ones are my favs, but I'll damned if I birth them into dysfunction. They don't deserve. It

    16 October at 05:07
    this comment received 15 likes

    ReplyDelete