Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Hip Hop Loverz - Chanelle Nicole

Mane, I made a post in this group Hip Hop Loverz Trying to get some positive music, sung about men (mostly from R&B artist that were black and female), I didn't want any anti-male songs or any anti-male type females, like todays artist. (click this link to view the Post)

This bitch (ChanelleNicole) would comment Beyonce, and then when I rejected beyonce because she's a feminist, (and I already said no man haters) she would try to play dumb like beyonce wasn't a feminist, then later towards the end of the post type that she agreed that Beyonce was a feminist, but so are all women, now she generalizing, trying to say that all women are feminist, She speaks for all women now? She kept trying to downplay herself as not being much of a Beyonce Stan, but I already knew, I rejected on person from her suggestions, which I wasn't looking for suggestions, but you know how the internet is, folks open their mouths before thinking. And she tried to goat me into a debate about something she already knew, this bitch is retarded, and she must be lonely to try to debate motherfuckers all day. She already knew Beyonce was a feminist, because as she typed all women are feminist, not to mention the bitch did a show with a fucking feminist sign behind her. And since the bitch a fan of Beyonce, you already know what you're trying to debate me to prove. This is why you don't listen to bitches, and I began talking to her like I didn't take her seriously because I had not respect for the bitch, you're black and a feminist? There is no reason to respect you, or show any sign of courtesy towards you. 

Then the bitch inbox me, talking about her feelings and me offending her with the name calling. You'd have to check out the post to see what I had typed. 







I told her this shit was going in the spam folder,  and I come back to see she still messaging me, I still haven't read it, and I'm not going to. 

SHE talking about liking debates, I'm not trying to debate this bitch, I don't do arguing or debating with bitches, that shit is for suckers. I say what I'm going to say and you're going to have to deal with it. And this bitch a relationship writer? Far as I am concerned, if you take her advice, you'd better kill yourself. Cosigning a lame makes you a lame by default. I did call her a misandrist, she admitted to being a proud feminist. oh, you're black and a feminist, yup, automatically not taking you serious, by default, also, a feminist is a man hater, a got damn misandrist, I also trolled her with that meme, which is why she inboxed me about the name calling. I guess she took it personally because that was her, looking for shit to argue about. And the meme did refer to bitches that like to argue as bitch. Don't nobody like to argue, but a wack ass lonely bitch. I wouldn't be surprised if the 3 unread messages in the spam folder is her still trying to argue.



No comments:

Post a Comment